This year has been challenging to all of us in many ways. While the organizations within our Catalysis community turned their focus to serving patients during the COVID-19 pandemic, we held true to our purpose of sharing knowledge to help healthcare organizations deliver higher value outcomes for patients, staff, and communities.
As 2020 comes to a close, we thought it would be fitting to reshare the best blog posts of the year:
- Four Things to Remember When Working on Your Personal A3
- Common Struggles to Implementing a Management System
- How to be a Good Problem Solver
- Prioritization and Deselection: “Moving at the Speed of Trust”
- Don’t Let Your Mindset Become a Barrier to Improvement
- Building a Foundation for an Improvement Culture
- Harnessing the Power of Storytelling in Organizations
- Shifting Paradigms to Work in a Virtual World
- Tips for Persevering in Uncertain Times
- Four Strategies for Supporting Staff During Uncertain Times
Thank you for all the work that you do to improve healthcare. We appreciate you taking the time to read the Catalysis blog and look forward to learning, sharing, and connecting with you in 2021.
Please feel free to share with us in the comments below any topics that you are interested in learning more about on our blog.
Catalysis Healthcare Value Network