Join healthcare leaders from North America and across the globe to learn, share, and connect at the 11th annual Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit. This premier event offers the latest insights for healthcare leaders on how to create sustainable organizational change.
We hope to see you June 3-4, 2020, in Salt Lake City, Utah!
Dates to Remember:
|Sept. 30||Learning Session abstracts due
(Contact Rachel Regan for more information)
|Nov. 1||Registration Opens|
|Nov. 1 – Feb. 29||Preferred Registration Pricing|
|March 1 – April 30||Early Registration Pricing|
|May 1 – June 3||Standard Registration Pricing|
|June 1-2||Pre-Summit Workshops|
If you are interested in supporting the Summit through sponsorship contact Rachel Regan for more information.
Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit Highlights
- Keynotes from progressive healthcare practitioners and thought leaders within healthcare and the lean community, designed to challenge conventional thinking.
- Concurrent Learning Sessions offer practical advice in small interactive sessions where you learn, discuss, and reflect.
- Pre-Summit Workshops build skills or introduce concepts you need to make your healthcare organization transformation successful and sustainable.
- Limited attendance gives you ample time for discussions and follow-up questions.
- Summit networking is a high priority with breaks, receptions, and luncheons providing many formal and informal ways for you to connect with counterparts who are tackling the same challenges you face. Don’t forget your business cards!
See what previous Summits have offered!