Systemic thinking has allowed the healthcare community to combat the challenges of the last few years which is why the theme for this year’s Summit is Think Systemically, Act with Purpose
Strategic thinking and practice enable healthcare organizations to make purposeful decisions. This approach is more important than ever as we look ahead to the future and focus on what matters most – patients, staff, and communities. Join fellow lean healthcare practitioners to learn, share, connect, and reflect as we create change together.
Join us June 8th and 9th in Salt Lake City, Utah or via our virtual attendee hub!
- Inspiring Keynotes from progressive healthcare leaders within the lean community, designed to challenge conventional thinking.
- Engaging Panel Discussion with nursing leaders from various organizations
- Fireside Chat featuring John Toussaint, MD, Cleveland Clinic’s Lisa Yerian, MD, and other special guests
- Actionable Pre-summit Workshops on focused topics incorporate opportunities to practice during the learning experience
- Numerous opportunities to connect at networking receptions, through the attendee hub, Resource Center, and optional topical roundtable discussions