Join healthcare leaders from North America and across the globe to learn, share, and connect at the annual Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit. This premier event offers the latest insights for healthcare leaders on how to create sustainable organizational change.
We hope to see you June 17-18, 2021, in Chicago, IL!
A virtual attendance option will be available for those who cannot attend in person.
Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit Highlights
- Keynotes from progressive healthcare practitioners and thought leaders within healthcare and the lean community, designed to challenge conventional thinking.
- Concurrent Learning Sessions offer practical advice in small interactive sessions where you learn, discuss, and reflect.
- Pre-Summit Workshops build skills or introduce concepts you need to make your healthcare organization transformation successful and sustainable.
- Summit networking is a high priority with breaks, receptions, and luncheons providing many formal and informal ways for you to connect with counterparts who are tackling the same challenges you face. Don’t forget your business cards!
- For the first time ever there is a Virtual Attendance option to accommodate busy schedules and travel restrictions.
If you are interested in supporting the Summit through sponsorship contact Rachel Regan for more information.
See what previous Summits have offered!