The Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit scheduled for June 3-4, 2020, in Salt Lake City, UT, has been cancelled. This cancellation includes all related activities such as Pre-Summit Workshops and Post-Summit Go-and-Sees.
We look forward to seeing everyone next year at the 2021 Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit on June 17-18, 2021, in Chicago, IL.
Sign up today to get the latest information about the 2021 Summit delivered directly to your inbox.
Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit Highlights
- Keynotes from progressive healthcare practitioners and thought leaders within healthcare and the lean community, designed to challenge conventional thinking.
- Concurrent Learning Sessions offer practical advice in small interactive sessions where you learn, discuss, and reflect.
- Pre-Summit Workshops build skills or introduce concepts you need to make your healthcare organization transformation successful and sustainable
- Post-Summit Go-and-Sees provide an opportunity for inspiration and team building.
- Limited attendance gives you ample time for discussions and follow-up questions.
- Summit networking is a high priority with breaks, receptions, and luncheons providing many formal and informal ways for you to connect with counterparts who are tackling the same challenges you face. Don’t forget your business cards!
See what previous Summits have offered!