At the end of 2018 we began posting weekly blogs to inspire healthcare leaders and accelerate change throughout the healthcare industry. We strive to share knowledge that will help transform organizations to a culture of improvement, delivering continually higher value outcomes for patients, staff, and communities.
As 2019 comes to an end, we thought it would be fitting to reshare the best blog posts of 2019:
- Dos and Don’ts of Implementing a Daily Huddle
- Five Leader Behaviors That Show Respect for Every Individual
- How to Be a Better Leader
- Seven of Our Favorite Helpful Questions
- How to Establish a No Blame Work Environment
- Tips for Creating a Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Four Questions to Consider When Creating Leader Standard Work
- Why a Lean Management System
- Why You Need to Go-and-See
- Stop Firefighting, Start Planning
Thank you for all the work that you do to improve healthcare to deliver continually higher value outcomes for patients, staff, and communities. We appreciate you taking the time to read the Catalysis blog and look forward to learning, sharing, and connecting with you in 2020.
Please feel free to share with us in the comments below any topics that you are interested in us covering on our blog.