Top Ten Blog Posts of 2021
Each week we share blogs in the hopes of inspiring healthcare leaders to accelerate change throughout the healthcare industry. We strive to share knowledge that will help transform organizations to a culture of improvement, delivering continually higher value outcomes for patients, staff, and communities. In 2021 we focused our blog content on building and strengthening management systems, developing problem-solving skills, remaining dedicated to the principles of organizational excellence as the foundation of culture, and how leader behaviors impact organizational culture.
Here are the ten most read and shared blog posts from 2021:
- Dos and Don’ts for Fostering a Continuous Improvement Culture
- Where to Start When Implementing a Management System
- Five Ways Executives Model the Way for Culture Change
- Dos and Don’ts of Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Why Your Leader Standard Work Isn’t Working
- A Checklist for Active Listening
- Five Tips for Working an A3
- Five Questions to Ask Yourself When Making a Change
- Dos and Don’ts of Asking Effective Questions
- How to Use an A3 for Personal Development
Thank you for all the work that you do to improve healthcare. We appreciate you taking the time to read the Catalysis blog and look forward to learning, sharing, and connecting with you in 2022.
Please use the comments section below to share any topics that you would like us to cover on our Catalysis blog.
Leave a Reply