Has your organization decided to eliminate the budget but is struggling to fully implement forecasting?
Lean organizations require a planning process that focuses on agility and support for the overall management approach. Many healthcare organizations have adopted rolling forecasts in conjunction with using the 12 Beyond Budgeting principles to replace traditional budgeting practices. Whether your organization is ready to make that move or merely evaluating better planning approaches, this course will help you become more effective in planning to support your lean initiatives.
Key learning objectives for participants include:
- Identifying the key symptoms of forecasting illness experienced when forecasting is done incorrectly and how these can be overcome.
- Understanding the dos and don’ts of rolling forecasts to establish effective approaches
- Visualizing your organizational ship to make ready for a successful forecasting journey
- Developing a diamond level forecasting process
- Developing advanced forecasting practices such as scenario planning and predictive logic diagrams
Duration: 1 Day (8:00am - 4:00pm)
Faculty: Steve Player from the Beyond Budgeting Roundtable
Who Should Attend: CFOs, controllers, directors of financial planning and accounting, senior leadership team members, and lean implementation leaders
Click here for complete information on CE credits, provided by MetaStar