Leadership Practices for Strategy Deployment and Execution
How effective could your organization be if all levels, from the CEO to the bedside, were truly aligned?
All organizations need to understand their purpose, establish goals and targets, and define their strategy to achieve those goals. The key to successful strategy deployment is to design a system that keeps the focus on the right things, supports the development of people, and moves performance. This workshop focuses on how executives and managers support the deployment of strategy deep within the organization, where the work happens and where our customers see the differentiation. Participants will learn basic principle-based practices and walk away with a specific plan documenting next steps for experimenting when they return to their organization.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Describe a framework for deploying strategy from executives to bedside staff.
- Recognize communication practices that support deployment.
- Identify leadership behaviors necessary for supporting strategy deployment.
- Explain practices that support learning of essential leadership behaviors.
- Develop a plan for experimentation within their organization.
Schedule: 1-day (8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Recommended Reading: None
Recommended Prerequisite Sessions: None
Who Should Attend: Clinical and nonclinical leaders across the healthcare industry